56 Apartments for Rent in Peoria, IL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Peoria (11)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Peoria (5)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Peoria Apartments with Garages (28)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (48)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (6)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (23)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Peoria?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Peoria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Peoria?
Peorians are pretty darned proud of their little city. Ask a Peorian about the best places to live in the city and you’ll get a bunch of street names. Although official neighborhood names exist, nobody seems to use them. The city isn’t laid out on a square grid, so that might be part of the problem. I know this isn’t especially helpful for someone who isn’t familiar with Peoria, so let’s take a closer look and see if we can get yer livin’ sitch handled.See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Peoria offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Peoria. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Peoria can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.