274 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Boise, ID
- Boise Accessible Apartments (13)
- Boise Apartments with Balconies (77)
- Boise Apartments with Garages (74)
- Boise Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Boise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Boise Apartments with Parking (120)
- Boise Apartments with Pools (30)
- Boise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (90)
- Boise Dog Friendly Apartments (104)
- Boise Furnished Apartments (20)
- Boise Luxury Apartments (186)
- Boise Pet Friendly Apartments (110)
- Garden City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Meridian 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (13)
- Eagle 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Kuna 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Star 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Nampa 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (28)
- Caldwell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
Boise, Idaho is anything but a small northwestern town. The capital of Idaho, Boise is also the state’s most populated city, with over 200,000 residents. Picturesque landscapes, culture and that homey feeling right in the middle of a metropolitan city are just a few of the factors that led to Boise being named one of the “Best Places to Live in 2009” by U.S. News and World Report. Stand anywhere and treat your eyes to the breathtaking views of its sweeping terrain. There’s a reason why Idaho is ...
The Bench: Just south of Downtown is the area known as “the Bench.” Named after the sudden increase in elevation, resembling a step, or more accurately, a bench (It’s not called “the step,” now is it?), The Bench (or Benches) was created long ago as a shoreline to the Boise River. These days, The Bench is home to many residential neighborhoods, mainly consisting of older, single-family houses built between the ‘60s- ‘80s, with a few newer homes and apartment complexes mixed in. Depending on where you’re looking, rent prices can vary greatly. West Bench tends to be more expensive, while Central Bench is more wallet-friendly and offers many apartment and home rental choices. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Boise offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Boise offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Boise. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.