Fantastic 2 story home in popular South Temecula neighborhood in walking distance to schools and parks. Downstairs offers a spacious living room/dining room combo at entry, family room with fireplace, and downstairs bed and bath. The kitchen offers granite countertops, and plenty of counter and storage space. Upstairs offers 3 additional spacious bedrooms including a primary bedroom with private bath. An attached 3 car garage, and large rear yard make this a perfect opportunity.
Please visit Tenant Turner at https://app.tenantturner.com/property-list and search for the property address to move through our screening process to confirm qualifications. Upon successful screening you can schedule a time to view the property.
Please be advised you need to meet the following criteria to be considered for tenancy:
1. Combined gross household income of 3 X's the rent.
2. Credit Score of at least 600 or higher
3. Complete an application one per adult occupant. Applications that are missing documentation will not be considered
4. Make sure you qualify for the pet policy for the property for which you are applying
5. Applicants that are currently in bankruptcy that has not been discharged yet or have an open tax lien for which you are not in a payment arrangement, will not be considered for tenancy; nor will an eviction within the last ten years.
Link to Apply: https://www.scoutpropertymanagement.com. We do not accept applications from Zillow or other third-party Sites. Applications must be submitted via our Website only to be considered.
Property Details (Fees & Lease)
Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes)
UtilitiesRenter responsible for all utilities
Parking DetailsGarage lot.
Explore the Area
Sprouts Farmers Market
Thrifty's Ice Cream
Greyhound Bus Station
2493 Alta Murrieta NS Murrieta Town Center
Billy Joe Airport
French Valley Airport
Sky Park Landing Field
Clark Ranch Airpark
Bear Creek Airport
Red Hawk Elementary School
Erle Stanley Gardner Middle School
Temecula Luiseno Elementary School
Rancho Vista High School
Susan H. Nelson
Data provided by GreatSchools. Ratings are based on test scores and additional metrics when available.
Redhawk Community Park
Kent Hintergardt Memorial Park
John Magee Park
Wolf Creek Linear Park
Multi Purpose Room
Starbuzz Hookah Lounge
Kahoots Pet Store
Animal Rescue Kompany Pet Adoptions
Banfield Veterinary Services
South Temecula Veterinary Hospital
The part of Temecula that 31750 Via Cordoba is in has a Walk Score ® of undefined,
which means that this area is .