Beautiful 4 Bedroom Home Near Sweeney Ridge Trail - BEAUTIFUL 4 Bedroom Home Near Sweeney Ridge Trail - This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom is available for rent in San Bruno. It features an open concept REMODELED KITCHEN with LARGE ISLAND, TONS OF STORAGE, QUARTZ countertops, VIKING chef's range (oven and stove). The master bedroom has a WALK IN CLOSET and REMODELED ENSUITE MASTER BATH. All rooms get GREAT NATURAL LIGHT. The home has a DEDICATED LAUNDRY/mud room with NEAR NEW washer and dryer, (washer includes a mini base washer as well as large washer) an OVERSIZED TWO CAR GARAGE and a BEAUTIFUL BACKYARD with lots of greenery, flowers, trees, patio, and remote-controlled WATERFALL. This home sits on a beautiful, QUIET CUL-DE-SAC and is ONE BLOCK AWAY from the popular SWEENEY RIDGE TRAIL HEAD. Given its proximity to the PACIFIC OCEAN, there is always a fresh breeze of CLEAN AIR. Even during fire season or spare-the-air days, the air here is clean and crisp. The property is ONLY FIVE MILES from the airport (SFO) BUT OUTSIDE THE FLIGHT PATH ZONE, so planes are heard very rarely. EQUALLY CONVENIENT TO SAN FRANCISCO OR SILICON VALLEY, the property provides quick access to I-280 taking you quickly north to San Francisco, South to San Jose, or East over the San Mateo bridge. A HIDDEN OASIS in the middle of the bustle of the Bay.
****Lease terms - 6 month, 8month, 12month, and longer term lease options available****
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms (including remodeled ensuite in master)
- Large Walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- All rooms get great natural light. The windows are equipped with shutters.
- Dual vanity in master bathroom
- Updated Kitchen: large island, quartz countertops refrigerator, BOSCH dishwasher, VIKING range (oven and gas stove), microwave
- Hardwood and carpet throughout
- Laundry room with NEAR NEW washer (includes normal and mini washer) and dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Oversized 2 Car Garage
- Backyard with patio, grass, sprinkler system and remote-control operated WATERFALL
- Utilities are tenant responsibility