116 Apartments for rent in Fayetteville, AR with Balconies
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (41)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (58)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (16)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (90)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Fayetteville Furnished Apartments (13)
- Fayetteville Luxury Apartments (155)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
- Johnson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Springdale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Tontitown Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bethel Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Prairie Grove Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rogers Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Bentonville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Centerton Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fayetteville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fayetteville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fayetteville?
Fayetteville makes for some very unique and interesting cow town living. But you’re here for an apartment and an apartment is what we’ll find! First, some tips…See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fayetteville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.