85 Apartments for rent in Morgantown, WV with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Morgantown (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Morgantown (13)
- Morgantown Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Morgantown Apartments with Garages (6)
- Morgantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Morgantown Apartments with Parking (39)
- Morgantown Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Morgantown Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Westover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Star City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cheat Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brownsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- California Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Charleroi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Donora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Morgantown?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Morgantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Morgantown?
Welcome to Morgantown, West Virginia! Located on the Pennsylvania border, this city has plenty of great apartments for rent. So, without further ado, let’s find the home of your dreams. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Morgantown offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Morgantown. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Morgantown can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.