734 Apartments for rent in West Allis, WI with Gyms
- West Allis Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Allis Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Allis Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Allis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Allis Apartments with Parking (9)
- West Allis Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Allis Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Allis Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Allis Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (37)
- New Berlin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Muskego Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
"The ship was the pride of the American side / Coming back from some mill in Wisconsin / As the big freighters go / it was bigger than most / With a crew and good captain well seasoned" - (Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald")
West Allis, or Stallis, as locals fondly call it, is a city located on the west side of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. This is where friends remain friends even after a night of intoxication and drama. This is where residents raise their kids just like their parents before them. This is where attending a high school football game is the highlight of mostly everyones week. And this is where most people know everyone in the neighborhood by their first name.The city of 61,000 people started out as a territory with settlements here and there. The development of transportation facilities brought about community growth in the area. Think you can blend in with the lifestyle and culture of good ol Stallis? Time to go home hunting then! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to West Allis renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.