244 Apartments for rent in Middleton, WI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Middleton (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Middleton (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Middleton (1)
- Middleton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Middleton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Middleton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Middleton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Middleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Middleton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Middleton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Middleton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Middleton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waunakee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Verona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- DeForest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Beloit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Roscoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Machesney Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Middleton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Middleton?
In July 2007, Middleton was ranked as the "Best Place to Live" in all of the United States by Money magazine.
Middleton is one of the most popular suburbs in the greater metropolitan area of Madison, WI, which is also the state capital. Middleton is widely regarded as one of the best places to live in the United States -- in addition to its 2007 Money magazine ranking, the city was ranked the fourth-best place to live in the US in 2009. The city itself is fairly small; according to the 2010 United States Census, Middleton had a population of just over 17,000 and occupies about 9 square miles. However, as part of the Madison metropolitan area, Middleton is surrounded by over half a million other residents.
Middleton also has the distinction of being one of the first cities in the United States (and the first in Wisconsin) to incorporate elements of New Urbanism, a city design style that utilizes lots of open and walkable neighborhoods, mass-transit, and a focus on environmentalism.
Middleton has grown significantly over the past couple of decades, and as such, several new mass transit options have been considered, including a new railroad that would connect downtown Madison, Middleton, and the University of Wisconsin campus. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Middleton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Middleton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Middleton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.