Welcome home to beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath house + large multipurpose room with garage on serene N.Windermere neighborhood - A rare find so close to the Lake!
Sunny Cape Cod home in serene N. Windermere, move-in ready.
High-ceiling lower level large room opens to a fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for gardens & play time. 1 car garage and extra parking in driveway.
Video tour using VIMEO app: https://vimeo.com/401507957/3653cb82ab
Fenced front yard features beautiful mature landscaping. As you come in from front entrance yellow door, you will enjoy the cozy living room with wood burning fireplace, and eat in kitchen featuring trendy cabinets, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
On that same first level, you will find your two bedrooms and one bathroom, including a storage area. Going down the stairs, you will see the bathroom and laundry area on your right, and a large light filled multipurpose room on the left with a sliding door looking over the beautiful backyard.
Perfect Seattle location, 3 doors to elementary school, 3 blocks to 350 acre Magnuson Park (events, fields, beaches, boating, trails), 1/3 mi. to BG Trail. Easy access to UVillage, UW, HWY 520 & I-5.
All major systems & appliances updated (plumbing, electrical, roof, windows, baths, kitchen, sewer). Welcome home!
In place of in person tour, we are providing a video tour to minimize the possibility of transferring the COVID19 virus. Virtual tour where you see the manager touring in detail the unit as if you were in person, can be requested.
Note: This is not a furnished house. Furniture displayed in pictures was set up for purposes of staging for pictures only and it has been removed. The ad also contains pictures of the home without furniture.
2 bedroom 2 bath apartment plus 1 large multipurpose room downstairs renting for $2800 /month. Screening fee of $25/applicant. Refundable deposit of $2520. Non-refundable fees $280 (includes the $25/person screening fee).
Lease duration offered: 12 months lease.
Resident pays for water/sewer, electricity and garbage. Cats are welcome with pet deposit, but no dogs please. No smoking on the premises or in the home. 1 car attached garage & off-street parking.
Steps to apply after virtual tour and application, hold off market, and move in charges are:
1. Submit a fully signed Agreement to Enter into Lease
2. Screening fee of $25 per resident due online at time of application (all residents must be screened).
3. Holding fee $ 700 (which becomes part of the total Security Deposit of $2520 upon lease start date). We can hold the unit off the market for a maximum of 14 days. Applications are received on first come first serve basis.
4. Security Deposit and Pet Deposit are refundable.
5. Paystubs for the last 30 days. Proof of income required is 3 x the rent amount = $ 100,800/year or $8400/month gross income. - Landlord's reference should be positive. No evictions, non-compliance with your community rules, and no $ owing to the landlord.
6. Credit score required 650 minimum. Score 650-680 requires deposit of last month’s rent.
7. Please see attached a copy of the comprehensive screening criteria.
8. Due by the lease start date: Prorated rent amount (TBD based on your lease start date); The remainder of Security Deposit (Refundable). The non-refundable cleaning fee of $280 (minus the $25/person screening fee/applicant which you pay at time of application online), pet deposit (refundable) $700, and a copy of your Renter’s Liability Insurance for the unit you are moving in citing “K group properties and 5744 NE 62nd Street, Seattle, WA 98115” as “Additionally Insured” with a coverage of $100,000 minimum.
9. The resident pays Utility Systems for their water/sewer and trash service. The resident pays Seattle Light for electricity.
No Dogs Allowed