2115 201st Place Southeast, Bothell East, WA 98012 Thrasher's Corner-Red Hawk
Patio / balcony
patio / balcony
accepts section 8
3 Bed 3 Bath Beautiful Condo Bothell - Dual master suites & main floor guest room with private patio. Kitchen with gas range & stainless appliances opens to the dining and family room via the breakfast bar. Upper level loft makes a perfect play space or home office.
Pets subject to approval and additional deposit 12 month leases with extensions available Resident resp. for all utilities Includes 2 car garage (tandem) and driveway and additional visitor parking
Move in costs: Security deposit: equal to 1 month of rent First month's rent due in full before move in Application fee: $40 per person over 18 Move in Fee: $75 Admin Fee: $125
$12.50 Landlord Liability Insurance required (or use your own provider) $10.00 Furnace Filter Program (only applies if this unit has a furnace)
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy:
- All information on your application. - Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords - Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency - Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender - Personal references. - Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts. - Public records regarding civil court records. - Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.). - Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- Applicant on time for showing appointment, or timely call to reschedule, tenant must view the property or have a proxy to view the property on their behalf. - Positive government issued picture ID for all adults - Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant. - Demonstration of ability to pay complete deposit and rent - Applications will not be reviewed until received in full. Groups of more than one applicant will not be considered until the applications from all members of the group are received.
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent. - Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more): • Verification of employment and salary/wages. • Recent paystubs from verifiable employer • Tax return copies for self-employed applicants. • Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement. • Any additional sources of income that applicant wishes to disclose (i.e. child or spousal support, trust income, financial reserves, etc…). • Any rental subsidies which you wish us to consider. NOTE: Exceptions to minimum income requirements are applicable for Section 8/subsidized applicants as provided in SMC 14.08.040(F). - Favorable credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate that the applicant has a pattern of failure to timely pay financial obligations.
- For applicants with prior rental history, favorable references must be received from minimum of last two landlords - For applicants without prior rental history, adequate personal references for equivalent to two favorable past landlord references. -Applicant agrees to obtain insurance protecting the premises from loss or damage caused by Resident(s)/Guest(s) negligence. A minimum of $100,000 of liability coverage needs to be obtained by the provider of your choice. Alternatively, you can use our provider at cost of $12.50 per month and the charge will appear on your lease with your rent charge. All monies received are applied to fees first then rent.
- Applicants who do not meet our minimum criteria based upon income and/or credit requirements may propose a Guarantor.
Income Requirement: Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes)