2,819 Apartments for rent in Tomball, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tomball Accessible Apartments (11)
- Tomball Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Tomball Apartments with Garages (10)
- Tomball Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Tomball Apartments with Parking (15)
- Tomball Apartments with Pools (15)
- Tomball Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Tomball Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tomball Furnished Apartments (2)
- Tomball Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Magnolia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Conroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Humble Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Katy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Tomball?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Tomball?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tomball?
Not a sport: Tomball is named after its founder, Thomas Ball. (Tom Ball, get it?) This little town was originally called Peck, but it was renamed when Congressman Thomas Henry Ball basically did a whole bunch of awesome stuff in developing the Port of Houston.
Tomball is part of the metropolitan Houston area, about 35 miles northwest of the city of Houston. Most people think of dry deserts and tumbleweeds when they think about Texas, but they must have never seen Tomball! The northern suburbs of Houston, including Tomball, are near the piney woods region of east Texas and are lush and green, with lots of trees everywhere. Houston is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., but because it's Texas, there's a lot of sprawl. A lot of people here work in the city of Houston but would rather live in a nice, quiet suburb -- like Tomball. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Tomball renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.