612 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (15)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (19)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (48)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (35)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (16)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (50)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Kyle 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Buda 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- New Braunfels 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Seguin 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Canyon Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Dripping Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Barton Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cibolo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bee Cave 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Schertz 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
2 bedroom apartments in San Marcos are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in San Marcos near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in San Marcos that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.