123 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, TX with Balconies
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (13)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (22)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Deer Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Houston Apartments with Balconies (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Kemah Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pearland Apartments with Balconies (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pasadena?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Screw around all you want in Pasadena, California. Feel free to act like a fool in Pasadena, Maryland. In the mood to raise a little hell? There’s a little town in Missouri called Pasadena Hills with your name all over it. But if you’re looking for a place to rest your bones in Pasadena, Texas, you better walk the line. Why? Because nobody messes with Texas, and that’s no truer when it comes to its so-called “birthplace”. Got it? Good. Now that we’ve established that simple little principle, it’s time to saddle up and lasso the perfect apartment deep in the heart of Texas… See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pasadena renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.