1,897 Accessible Apartments for rent in Grand Prairie, TX
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Garages (25)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Parking (37)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Pools (38)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Grand Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Grand Prairie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grand Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (43)
- Cedar Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Accessible Apartments (6)
- Euless Accessible Apartments (14)
- Irving Accessible Apartments (36)
- DeSoto Accessible Apartments (4)
- Bedford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kennedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Midlothian Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hurst Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Grand Prairie?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Grand Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grand Prairie?
"Grand Prairie, Texas, home on the range / I come here for salvation but I'm just another stranger." (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, “Grand Prairie TX Homesick Blues”)
As they say, deciding where to live all comes down to three factors: location, location, location. If you just can’t decide if you want to be in the rapidly growing cowtown of Fort Worth or the slick metropolis of Dallas, Grand Prairie is right in between. The Dallas/Fort Worth region is one of the fastest growing areas of the country, and not just because they have fabulous Mexican food and the Dallas Cowboys. The job market in Dallas/Fort Worth is also just as hot as the weather.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grand Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Grand Prairie with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Grand Prairie. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.