567 Accessible Apartments for rent in Willoughby Hills, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willoughby Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beachwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woodmere Accessible Apartments (2)
- University Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange Accessible Apartments (1)
- Solon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cleveland Accessible Apartments (29)
- Macedonia Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Willoughby Hills?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Willoughby Hills?
Johnny Appleseed, Tecumseh, and the Wright brothers all called Ohio home. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the state lies along the Chagrin River near the northeastern Ohio town of Willoughby Hills.
Beginning life as little more than an outpost for rough-and-tumble fur traders in the 1700s, Willoughby Hills, today, is a kinder, gentler place to live. Kirtland is a historic town of the early 1800s just a few minutes from Willoughby Hills. Restored, it accurately depicts a thriving community of that period. Tours are free and informative. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Willoughby Hills with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Willoughby Hills. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.