32 Apartments for Rent in Succasunna, NJ with Pools
- Succasunna Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Succasunna Apartments with Garages (1)
- Succasunna Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Succasunna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Succasunna Apartments with Parking (1)
- Succasunna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Succasunna Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Succasunna Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mount Arlington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wharton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dover Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morristown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Basking Ridge Apartments with Pools (6)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Madison Apartments with Pools (1)
- Boonton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (3)
Hoboken's got me stressed, I'm going to motor west / Out Succasunna way, Netcong or Rockaway -- From "Strange Names" by Steve Forbert
The name of Succasunna may be strange to Forbert's ears at least, but it originally comes from the Native American Lenni-Lenape word for black rock. Given that rich iron ore deposits have been located in this part of New Jersey, it seems that the census designated place, or CDP, is aptly named. An unincorporated community within Roxbury Township, Succasunna had a population of well over nine thousand inhabitants, as of the 2010 census. Roxbury Township lies on the eastern side of Morris County with Succasunna forming the southern section of it. The Morris Canal is an important part of the CDP's history. It is no longer in use, but it provided a much needed transportation link from the burgeoning iron industry in Succasunna, which dates back to as early as 1740. Now largely dismantled, the canal carried coal to iron ore regions all over the state. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Succasunna means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Succasunna could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.