102 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Greensboro, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greensboro (32)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greensboro (7)
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (17)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (42)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (55)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (117)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (67)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (165)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (17)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (220)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greensboro (78)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greensboro (63)
- High Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Archdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kernersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Gibsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Thomasville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Asheboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Winston-Salem 2 Bedroom Apartments (121)
- Graham 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Haw River 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Greensboro?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Greensboro?
How expensive are studio apartments in Greensboro?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Greensboro are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Greensboro near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Greensboro that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.