- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (5)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (14)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Parking (21)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (18)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Dunwoody Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dunwoody Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Doraville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Roswell Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Norcross Apartments with Balconies (12)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (53)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dunwoody?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dunwoody?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dunwoody?
"Oh, Atlanta, I hear you calling. Im going back to you one fine day. No need to worry. There aint no hurry [...]" ("Oh, Atlanta" by Alison Krauss_) _If you live in Dunwoody, Georgia, you can easily go back to Atlanta one fine day because it is only 17 miles from the major metropolitan area.
Dunwoody is an upscale community with an upscale Perimeter Mall and an upscale Perimeter Center business district. It is filled with Fortune 500 companies, executives, attorneys, shoppers and cappuccino sippers. Everyone knows that executives don’t like anyone bossing them around because they are the bosses, so the residents voted to form a city in 2008. How neat is that? Now they can boss themselves around. With a well-groomed population of slightly more than 42,000, Dunwoody hums with the sound of expensive cars, bouncing tennis balls and swiped gold cards. It does make a nod to the great outdoors with the Dunwoody Nature Center, and there is an active arts and cultural community, including the North DeKalb Cultural Center. It hosts the Stage Door Players and offers various arts classes to the talented or the bored.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dunwoody? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dunwoody renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.