553 Apartments for rent in Brandon, FL with Balconies
- Brandon Accessible Apartments (6)
- Brandon Apartments with Garages (50)
- Brandon Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Brandon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Brandon Apartments with Parking (62)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (42)
- Brandon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Brandon Dog Friendly Apartments (68)
- Brandon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brandon Luxury Apartments (110)
- Brandon Pet Friendly Apartments (70)
- Mango Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Seffner Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Valrico Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Riverview Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brandon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brandon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brandon?
Brandon, Florida: the birthplace of the homestyle bar & grill chain Beef O'Brady's.
Before the land was settled and formed into a town, this Florida site was known as New Hope. John Brandon bought the land in 1858 and his name subsequently stuck to the township. In 1890, the Florida Central and Peninsula Railroad came past the village; motivated by the opportunity for economic growth the railroad represented, residents built a train depot on Moon Street and were soon declared an official town.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brandon? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brandon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.