408 Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Parking (14)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (18)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (8)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (1)
- Bonita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Estero Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Naples Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Villas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Lely Resort Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Port Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Bonita Springs?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bonita Springs renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.