760 Apartments for rent in Encinitas, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Encinitas Accessible Apartments (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (18)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Encinitas Apartments with Parking (27)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (10)
- Encinitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Encinitas Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (15)
- Encinitas Luxury Apartments (29)
- Encinitas Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Del Mar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Oceanside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Poway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (347)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Encinitas?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Encinitas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Encinitas?
At Haggerty's and Swami's, Pacific PalisadesEverybody's gone surfin', Surfin' U.S.A. (Beach Boys, Surfin' U.S.A.)
Encinitas is a city along the coast of the North County area of San Diego. Like many coastal cities in California, the atmosphere can be described as beachy, which is code for laidback. There are around 60,000 residents in this city; there's no telling exactly how many are surfers, but you can assume they're out there in droves! Flower fans also love this city, since it's the home of both the San Diego Botanic Garden and the Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage and Meditation Gardens. Whether you're in search of some gnarly waves, fragrant flowers, or just a fun, relaxed city to call home, Encinitas is worth a look. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Encinitas renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.