Gorgeous, top-floor, tri-level condo in the heart of Dogpatch. Spacious 1800+ sqft unit includes 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and extra den/office/living space with access to a private rooftop deck. Located in the historical conversion Home on Esprit Park (formerly, the Schilling Wine Cellar site and headquarters to the Esprit clothing company), the unit features exposed brick and concrete throughout, while the complex blends the historical architecture with newly designed and landscaped, tranquil courtyards. High ceilings, hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen, and an open concept living / dining area make up the first floor, while you’ll find a huge master suite, second lofted bedroom, and laundry, bath, and large storage closet to round things out on the second. On the third, enjoy a sun bathed office space with private rooftop deck, with views of downtown and Potrero Hill.
Step outside and you’re only a few minutes walk from the main 22nd and 3rd street corridors, with amazing food like Piccino, Mr and Mrs. Miscellaneous, Honeybear Boba, Magnolia Brewery, Kin Khao, and Longbridge Pizza. A short walk toward the Bay and you’ll be at the newly opened Crane Cove Park (a spacious park right on the water) or the Chase Center. Quick access to the T-muni line, Caltrain, and the I-280 ensure that everything the Bay Area has to offer is easily accessible.
*Tri-level, 1,805 sqft Dogpatch loft, with 2 Bedrooms, 2 ½ Bathrooms plus office
* Open floor plan with gourmet kitchen (including granite countertops and island), dining, and living space all flowing together
* Concrete, brick, and hardwood floors throughout, with two story ceilings and windows for part of the lofted area
* Additionally, includes an entry nook, large coat / storage closet, and extra large half bath
* Master bedroom and bathroom
* Bedroom includes two closets (one extra large reach-in and a separate walk-in), both with custom Elfa organizers
* Bathroom includes a marble vanity with dual sinks, a separate toilet room, a separate bathtub, and a glass and marble standing shower
* 2nd bedroom which is lofted over the living space and includes a reach-in closet
* 2nd bathroom directly off the hallway, including marble vanity and glass and marble shower
* Extra large hallway storage closet with custom Elfa organizer
* In-unit, front loading washer and dryer
* Sunny top floor flex room makes a perfect office or additional living space
* Access to private roof deck, with views overlooking Potrero Hill and downtown San Francisco
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
* Secure 1 car parking spot
* Secure storage for up to 2 bikes
* Secure storage cage accessible through the underground parking lot
* Home on Esprit Park also has an office/property manager, secured package room, a small community gym, and a theatre room on the premises (access to shared spaces contingent on current health requirements)
* Located in prime central Dogpatch location, adjacent to neighborhood gem Esprit Park and a block from the 22nd Street commercial strip
* Short walking distance to numerous restaurants and shops within Dogpatch, including:
Piccino, Magnolia’s Brewery Dogpatch, Longbridge Pizza, Kin Khao, Phil’s Coffee, Daily Driver
Mr & Mrs Miscellaneous, Olivier’s Butchery, And Mainstay Market!
* Easy access to Caltrain, the Muni T-line, and the 280 to get anywhere in the Bay Area
* Close to the newly opened Crane Cove Park, Chase Center, Oracle Park, and Potrero Hill and Mission Bay neighborhoods
Rent: $5,500 per month + 1 month security deposit. Includes water, trash, high speed internet access (Webpass from Google Fiber). Other utilities (such as gas and electricity through PG&E) are to be paid by the tenant.