577 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mercer Island (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (3)
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (5)
- Newcastle 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bellevue 2 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Renton 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Tukwila 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Seattle 2 Bedroom Apartments (365)
- White Center 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- SeaTac 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kirkland 2 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- Burien 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fairwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Mercer Island?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Mercer Island?
How expensive are studio apartments in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.