888 Apartments for rent in Edmonds, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (11)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bothell West Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Kenmore Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Edmonds?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Edmonds?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edmonds?
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Edmonds renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.