663 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Salt Lake, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Salt Lake (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Salt Lake (6)
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (10)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (14)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- South Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- South Salt Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Murray 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Taylorsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Millcreek 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Salt Lake City 2 Bedroom Apartments (114)
- Holladay 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Midvale 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- West Valley City 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Kearns 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cottonwood Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- North Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in South Salt Lake?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in South Salt Lake?
How expensive are studio apartments in South Salt Lake?
South Salt Lake City is home to the worlds first Kentucky fried chicken outlet. Established here in 1954, KFC has grown to be a world-renowned chicken and fast food franchise.
South Salt Lake is a 6.9 square mile city. It borders the Jordan River to the west, making for a very flat land. The city dates back to 1847, when settlers emigrated here. Notable sites include the Columbus Center, the main Zagg manufacturing plant, and the only Chinatown in the mountain West. See more
2 bedroom apartments in South Salt Lake are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in South Salt Lake near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in South Salt Lake that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.