3,498 Apartments for rent in The Woodlands, TX with Balconies
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (9)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (14)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Gyms (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (18)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Woodlands Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- The Woodlands Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Woodlands Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tomball Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Conroe Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Spring Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Magnolia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willis Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Humble Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Atascocita Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in The Woodlands?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in The Woodlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Woodlands?
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner!" - John Steinbeck
If you want to live near Houston without ever needing to actually venture into the city, then The Woodlands might have been created with you in mind. This carefully-planned community is located 30 minutes north of downtown Houston, and it has nearly everything you could possibly want within the community -- including entertainment venues, office headquarters, schools, shopping centers, YMCAs, recreation areas, libraries and more. Oh, and trees. Lots of them, as you may have guessed from the name.
Having trouble with Craigslist The Woodlands? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for The Woodlands renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.