3,142 Apartments for rent in Denton, TX with Balconies
- Denton Accessible Apartments (23)
- Denton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Denton Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Denton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Denton Apartments with Parking (29)
- Denton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Denton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Denton Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Denton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Krum Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Argyle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ponder Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sanger Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Northlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Aubrey Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Justin Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Little Elm Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Denton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Denton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Denton?
We all know the saying - “Everything is bigger in Texas,” but who knew everything was stranger there, too? Denton, Texas is proud to call itself “North of Ordinary.” Located about 35 miles away from Dallas, Denton is essentially the Austin of the north. Known for its music scene, festivals and unique atmosphere, Denton is an artsy suburbia. From water parks to historical museums, Indie rock concerts to horseback riding, Denton is no one trick pony.
So, pack your bags and saddle up. It’s time to leave ordinary behind and find you your ideal Denton dwelling. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Denton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.