30 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Brownsville, TX
- Brownsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Brownsville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Brownsville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Brownsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brownsville Apartments with Parking (35)
- Brownsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Brownsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Brownsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brownsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rancho Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Benito Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Harlingen Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mercedes Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Weslaco Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edcouch Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Donna Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Juan Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pharr Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Edinburg Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
Howdy, partner. Rumor has it you’re planning to saddle up and head on down to Brownsville, Texas, the “city on the border by the sea.” Wise move, future Lone Star leaser, if you have a hankering to live in a town where the cost of living is low. Think you got what it takes to call yourself a true Texan? Then read on, and you’ll be living the dream in Brownsville in no time… See more
Finding an apartment in Brownsville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.