911 Apartments for rent in Rock Hill, SC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (21)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- India Hook Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pineville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- York Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Clover Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Cramerton Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rock Hill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rock Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rock Hill?
So goes the slogan at the city’s Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department — and if you ask the people, most of them will agree. Rock Hill, South Carolina offers a unique combination of Northern-style modernity with Southern politeness and hospitality. A tour through the city will reveal grassy suburban parks and the smell of Deep South pulled pork on the grill (locals note South Carolina is “all about barbecue” and shouldn’t be confused with the gumbos or stews of Georgia or Louisiana.) The small-town suburb sits just 25 miles across the state line from Charlotte, N.C. (locals there note Charlotte is “all about Nascar and B of A debit card fees and should not be confused with quiet sports or corporate altruism") and is situated in York County, a part of the Olde English District. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rock Hill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.