759 Apartments for rent in Dormont, PA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dormont (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dormont (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dormont (2)
- Dormont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dormont Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Dormont Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dormont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dormont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Dormont Apartments with Parking (5)
- Dormont Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dormont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dormont Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Castle Shannon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Carnegie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Upper St. Clair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (192)
- Bellevue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Avalon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Munhall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Dormont?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Dormont?
For some reason, at least 30 streets in Dormont were renamed in 1909 when the borough was incorporated. Since that time, the borough has been known as "a town without streets" since the majority of roads in the area are designated as "avenues" and there's not a single roadway designated as a "street."
After a population explosion that lasted from 1910 to 1930, Dormont has had a relatively stable population. In fact, the area has experienced a steady decline since the 1950s. Even with this being the case, though, the population density remains exceptionally high, and people still flock to call the area home. Whether this is because of the historically low crime rate or the beauty of the town, Dormont remains the most packed municipality in all of Allegheny County. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dormont offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Dormont. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dormont can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.