361 Apartments for rent in Tigard, OR with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tigard Accessible Apartments (8)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (32)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Tigard Apartments with Parking (39)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (15)
- Tigard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Tigard Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Tigard Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Tualatin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Slope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Sherwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 8 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 7 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 12 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 4 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 5 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 2 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 6 Apartments (2)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 13 Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Tigard?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Tigard?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tigard?
They city of Tigardpronounced ty-gerdwas originally named after Wilson M. Tigard who was an early settler in the era. Tigard, like many other settlers at the time, didn't have enough money to pay for a 320-acre plot of land, so instead of money, he paid with two Spanish cows. We don't know how much the land was supposed to cost, but getting all those acres for two cows seems like a good deal to us.
Tigard happens to be where 49,011 individuals have decided to inhabit. Although, they didn't get to trade cows for theprivilegeof living here. The 11.81 square miles that is Tigard is divided into an odd 13 digits. Those 13 digits combined make the city the 12th largest in Oregon. Too much math yet? However, the vast surroundings, fantastic institution system, and budget-friendly housing rates are threatening to change all that, meaning this city is on a growth spurt.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tigard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Tigard renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.