197 Apartments for rent in Manasquan, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manasquan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Manasquan Apartments with Garages (11)
- Manasquan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Manasquan Apartments with Parking (38)
- Manasquan Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manasquan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Manasquan Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Manasquan Furnished Apartments (13)
- Manasquan Luxury Apartments (10)
- Manasquan Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Spring Lake Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bay Head Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Como Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Manasquan?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Manasquan?
During the summer months, surfers flock to The Manasquan Inlet in the little borough of Manasquan, where they are treated to waves that are refracted, corralled, and enlarged by the jetty as it protrudes far out into the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. If you're not surfer-talk savvy, just think "big waves."
The little borough of Manasquan, which has a land mass of a mere 2.5 square miles, almost half of which is water, is situated in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Due to its attractive location bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the dreamy little borough sees a dramatic increase in numbers throughout the summer months as countless tourists flock to the local beaches. Though many of the old pubs have now vanished, only to be replaced by upmarket residential accommodation, the local bar and party scene still overwhelms the entire area between Brielle Road and Main Street from early June to the end of August. Unless you enjoy the festival atmosphere, it's wise to avoid places like Leggetts and The Osprey in the summer months, where you'll find folks partaking in a constant orgy of feasting, both on greasy food and cold beer. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Manasquan renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.