217 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Farmington Hills, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Farmington Hills (15)
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (6)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (23)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (39)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (20)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Farmington Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Farmington Hills Furnished Apartments (5)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington Hills (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington Hills (11)
- Farmington 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Livonia 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Novi 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Walled Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Southfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Northville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Plymouth 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Commerce 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bloomfield Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wixom 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Looking for a place to settle in? Farmington Hills is a prosperous city in Oakland County.
Farmington Hills is distinctly a white-collar city, with 88.96% of the workforce employed in the white-collar job market. This is well above the nationwide average. But this doesn't mean blue-collar jobs are scarce or frowned upon. They exist in abundance too. In spite of its small city status, this city has a reasonably high percentage of young, single, and upwardly-mobile experts. This makes it an excellent place for people looking to mingle or seek life partners. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Farmington Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Farmington Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.