109 Condos for rent in Englewood, CO
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (15)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (27)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (46)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (22)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Littleton Condos for Rent (1)
- Greenwood Village Condos for Rent (2)
- Highlands Ranch Condos for Rent (2)
- Lakewood Condos for Rent (13)
- Cherry Creek Condos for Rent (1)
- Centennial Condos for Rent (4)
- Ken Caryl Condos for Rent (1)
- Dakota Ridge Condos for Rent (1)
- Denver Condos for Rent (70)
- Wheat Ridge Condos for Rent (1)
"We just knew in our hearts this had to be a new beginning / Well, I guess it goes to show you just how little some people know / The first year in Denver, we were as happy as we could be / The good times I remember, we loved and heard, and heard lovin' free." (-The Gatlin Brothers, "Denver")
Those Gatlin Brothers might have been thinking of Denver city at the time, but they surely must have meant Englewood. For those looking for new beginnings, Englewood, just six miles out of Denver, is a place to be happy as can be. Some people thought they could find gold in Colorado, so they just started digging. Englewood was one of the places the explorers looked for gold–and they actually found some there, at a site called the Little Dry Creek. In 1858 the little town of Englewood sprung up nearby. Like the rest of the metro Denver area, people are still drawn to it today, even if there’s not any actual gold to be found there anymore.
Having trouble with Craigslist Englewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Englewood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Englewood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Englewood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.