249 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Redlands, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redlands (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redlands (2)
- Redlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Redlands Apartments with Garages (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Redlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Redlands Apartments with Parking (13)
- Redlands Apartments with Pools (5)
- Redlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Redlands Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Redlands Furnished Apartments (1)
- Redlands Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Highland 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Loma Linda 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Moreno Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Grand Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Bernardino 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Colton 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Running Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Arrowhead 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rialto 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Crestline 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Redlands?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Redlands?
How expensive are studio apartments in Redlands?
Ten minutes east of San Bernardino sits Redlands, California. A city full of historic Victorian homes, culture (museums, theatre, parades—oh my!), mountainous landscapes and plenty of orange groves.
The beauty of Redlands, aside from the mountains (which you can see on un-smoggy days) is that it is a short drive for many staycations and day trips. Palm Springs is a short drive, if you're looking to spoil (& tan) yourself in the desert, and the proximity to Big Bear can turn your average winter day into a ski trip. Note: it does get cold enough to snow in Redlands, though it usually doesn’t stick, and summers will find you searching for a pool or beach to cool off. It is, after all, located near a desert.
Though its nickname sounds more like an Indiana Jones sequel than a quaint place to live, the “Jewel of the Inland Empire” has 14 local parks and a focus on quality of life. This SoCal gem is waiting for you. Let’s find out where you fit in. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Redlands are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Redlands near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Redlands that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.