572 Apartments for rent in Calabasas, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Calabasas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Calabasas Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Calabasas Apartments with Garages (15)
- Calabasas Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Calabasas Apartments with Parking (24)
- Calabasas Apartments with Pools (24)
- Calabasas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Calabasas Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Calabasas Furnished Apartments (4)
- Calabasas Luxury Apartments (8)
- Calabasas Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Topanga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Malibu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Calabasas?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Calabasas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Calabasas?
One of the oldest buildings in the greater Los Angeles metro area is in Calabasas, California. The Leonis Adobe in Old Town Calabasas dates back to 1844.
Only miles away from Los Angeles, Calabasas seems a world away thanks to its slowed-down simpler way of life. Once you get off the freeway, prepare to relax while you're here. Northwest of Los Angeles, Calabasas is just west of the San Fernando Valley and the Santa Monica Mountains. Areas surrounding it include Agoura Hills, Woodland Hills and Malibu. This is where movie and television executives move to once they've been at the top for awhile. The population was just over 23,000 in the 2010 census.
Having trouble with Craigslist Calabasas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Calabasas renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.