1,843 Accessible Apartments for rent in Woodbridge, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (12)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Parking (23)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (23)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Woodbridge Furnished Apartments (5)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Marumsco Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lorton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Neabsco Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dale City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Triangle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Springfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Franconia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bryans Road Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Annandale Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Woodbridge?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Woodbridge?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Woodbridge with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Woodbridge. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.