6,796 Accessible Apartments for rent in Falls Church, VA
- Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Falls Church Apartments with Garages (10)
- Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Falls Church Apartments with Parking (23)
- Falls Church Apartments with Pools (19)
- Falls Church Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Falls Church Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- Falls Church Luxury Apartments (20)
- Falls Church Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Seven Corners Accessible Apartments (1)
- Annandale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Accessible Apartments (1)
- McLean Accessible Apartments (4)
- Tysons Corner Accessible Apartments (10)
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (77)
- Vienna Accessible Apartments (3)
- Springfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Alexandria Accessible Apartments (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Falls Church?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Falls Church?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Falls Church?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Falls Church with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Falls Church. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.