1,121 Apartments for rent in West Jordan, UT with Balconies
- West Jordan Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (24)
- West Jordan Apartments with Gyms (8)
- West Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Jordan Apartments with Parking (25)
- West Jordan Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- West Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- West Jordan Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Kearns Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Valley City Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Herriman Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Magna Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Jordan?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Jordan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Jordan?
West Jordan, UtahSee more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Jordan renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.