1,478 Accessible Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Murray Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Valley City Accessible Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Jordan Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (4)
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (41)
- Millcreek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Holladay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Taylorsville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Taylorsville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Taylorsville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.