90 Apartments in Webster
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (4)
- Webster Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Webster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Webster Apartments with Parking (18)
- Webster Apartments with Pools (18)
- Webster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Webster Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Webster Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Nassau Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Dickinson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kemah Accessible Apartments (2)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (11)
- La Porte Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deer Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Houston Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Webster?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Webster?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Webster?
What started out as a stopping point for pioneer travelers in Texas turned into an out-of-this-world experience. The town of Webster sits just three miles from the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, which explains the city motto: "You Can See Outer Space from Here!"
Webster, TX, is best known as the halfway point between Houston and Galveston, but there is more to this proud little town than just motels. Webster lies in the backyard of the place all astronauts call home -- as in "Houston, bring us home." At just under seven square miles, the city of Webster still manages to give potential renters fine dining options, lots of shopping opportunities, and access to some major attractions. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Webster with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Webster. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.