133 Apartments for rent in Seguin, TX with Balconies
- Seguin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Seguin Apartments with Garages (20)
- Seguin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Seguin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Seguin Apartments with Parking (24)
- Seguin Apartments with Pools (7)
- Seguin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Seguin Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Seguin Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- McQueeney Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Geronimo Apartments with Balconies (2)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Balconies (105)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Schertz Apartments with Balconies (17)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Universal City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Converse Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Seguin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Seguin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seguin?
Welcome to Seguin, Texas! With a population of a little over 25,000, this small, southeastern Texas town has a slow, family-friendly vibe. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Seguin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.