90 Cheap Apartments for rent in Port Arthur, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Port Arthur Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Garages (6)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Parking (10)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Pools (6)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Port Arthur Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Port Arthur Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Beaumont Cheap Apartments (17)
- Lake Charles Cheap Apartments (6)
- Baytown Cheap Apartments (11)
- Texas City Cheap Apartments (10)
- Seabrook Cheap Apartments (5)
- La Porte Cheap Apartments (2)
- Galveston Cheap Apartments (3)
- Webster Cheap Apartments (18)
- League City Cheap Apartments (20)
- Pasadena Cheap Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Port Arthur?
Port Arthur may be a coastal city, but it's certainly not your typical tropical paradise. City slickers and tourists may feel a little out of place in this setting, however, it is a great home for the largest concentration of alligators in Texas, as well as a few human residents. These brave bayou-dwellers get to enjoy some of the best wade fishing in the state, an extremely low cost of living, and an expanding job market, as Port Arthur refineries and petrochemical plants continue to grow into one of the largest complexes in the world. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Port Arthur takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Port Arthur by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Port Arthur in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Port Arthur.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Port Arthur. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Port Arthur.