1,041 Apartments for rent in Simpsonville, SC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Simpsonville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Simpsonville Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Simpsonville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Simpsonville Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Five Forks Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (91)
- Gantt Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Dunean Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Taylors Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Judson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Greer Apartments with Balconies (47)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Simpsonville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Simpsonville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Simpsonville?
Wear your cat sweater or hold your cat bag proudly. Danelle German, the groomer who first made products out of leftover cat hair, hails from Simpsonville. Be proud of this environmentally conscious piece of Simpsonville history.
Simpsonville, South Carolina, is part of what is known as the "Golden Strip," which includes the towns of Mauldin and Fountain Inn, the trio of towns known for having low unemployment rates due to the diversity of industries in the area. Simpsonville is located between its two Golden Strip sisters, in a cozy area of about 8 square miles of green space around the central downtown area. If you like to whack a golf ball, daydream at the country club or just explore the outdoors, then Simpsonville is for you. The climate is generally mild, but stock up on those umbrellas, because the town gets slightly more rainfall than the U.S. average per year. You certainly won't need the space for a snow shovel, as the yearly average snowfall is zero inches, although remember, anything is possible when it comes to Mother Nature. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Simpsonville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.