113 Apartments for rent in Newport, RI with Balconies
- Newport Apartments with Garages (18)
- Newport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (84)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (5)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (109)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Newport Furnished Apartments (64)
- Newport Luxury Apartments (38)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Newport East Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Melville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Narragansett Pier Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wakefield-Peacedale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tiverton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Warwick Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Warren Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Providence Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fall River Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Charlestown Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Newport?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Newport?
Greetings and salutations, Newport, Rhode Island apartment hunters, and welcome to apartmentlist.com, the virtual headquarters for all your leasing needs! An eclectic, Colonial-style maritime community bristling with excitement and culture, Newport is a popular living locale for singles, yuppies, hippies, families, naval professionals (at the famed Naval Station Newport), and college students alike. Known as the “Queen of Summer Resorts,” the city is also one of the Eastern Seaboard’s most popul...
With renters outnumbering homeowners by more than 12 percent, it should come as no surprise that apartments, townhomes, and condos are available in all shapes and sizes. Looking for a budget-friendly studio apartment or one bedroom unit in Newport? A handful are available and come equipped with washer and dryer hookups, renovated interiors, and patios, as well as offer easy access to historic downtown Newport. Luckily, you’ll also find a variety of lavish townhomes, lofts, and senior residences with a views of the marina.
Because so many renters in Newport are seasonal residents, arriving in late spring and staying through summer only, rentals are much easier to come by during the non-peak (non-summertime) season. If, like many seasonal residents, you’re looking for a short-term lease, we recommend beginning your search no later than January of February, to make sure you have the pick of the apartment litter.
A hotbed of culture, nightlife, beachfront activity, and Colonial Americana, Newport is a city sporting a wide range of entertainment options. Factor in a bustling local economy, a diverse population, and some of the most eye-appealing rentals you’ll find in Rhode Island, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Newport! So why delay? Start clicking away, and best of luck! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Newport renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.