776 Apartments for rent in Brentwood, PA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brentwood (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brentwood (3)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Baldwin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Whitehall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dormont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (262)
- Homestead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- South Park Township Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Munhall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Jefferson Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Swissvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Brentwood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Brentwood?
Brentwood Road, one of the main roads in town, has an interesting historical significance to it--It follows a pre-colonial Native American trail and footpath that was very important during the days of the Whiskey Rebellion.
If green is your favorite color, you are in luck! Brentwood, Pennsylvania is one of the most scenic cities in the east. Positioned five miles south of where the Ohio River splits into the Allegheny and the Monongahela Rivers, you'd be hard pressed to find its dense level of vegetation anywhere else. You'll never have to worry about getting lost in this tamed American jungle though; Brentwood's small population of 9,600 envelops you in a small town atmosphere where you can imagine most folks are willing to lend a helping hand and make sure you are alright. Yes sir, Brentwood is a beacon for relaxation and learning. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Brentwood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Brentwood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Brentwood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.