221 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cleveland Heights, OH
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cleveland Heights (7)
- Cleveland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Garages (25)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Parking (28)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Cleveland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cleveland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cleveland Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cleveland Heights (5)
- East Cleveland 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- University Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Shaker Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Beachwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Warrensville Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Euclid 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Garfield Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Maple Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pepper Pike 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Cleveland Heights?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Cleveland Heights?
How expensive are studio apartments in Cleveland Heights?
The murals on the west and east sides of the Heights Center Building paint the picture perfectly. On the east mural, folks are lined up for the streetcar, waiting to take off in all directions. On the west mural, shops and stores within the building are illustrated. All the people coming, going and relaxing around this intersection today indicate that Cleveland Heights is truly a destination point and launching pad.
A guy like John D. Rockefeller could have chosen anywhere in the world to live, but he chose Cleveland Heights. The city is within close range of Cleveland, and it's also close to Lake Erie, but not close enough to get blown over by gusts of wind. The tree-lined roads give the town an appealing ambiance. The 46,121 people who live here are doing more than following in the footsteps of Rockefeller. The town, architecturally speaking, is an intriguing blend of the classic and the modern. That, in many ways, carries over to life here. In Cleveland Heights, you get history, modernity and beauty all at once. That, above all else, is what originally attracted folks like Rockefeller to the area. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.