150 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cornelius, NC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cornelius (12)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (4)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cornelius Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Cornelius Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Cornelius Apartments with Parking (12)
- Cornelius Apartments with Pools (22)
- Cornelius Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Cornelius Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Cornelius Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cornelius Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cornelius (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cornelius (12)
- Davidson 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Huntersville 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Westport 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mooresville 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Lake Norman of Catawba 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Denver 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mount Holly 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Troutman 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Stanley 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kannapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
Cornelius sits on the shore of Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in North Carolina. The 34 mile-long lake offers 520 miles of shoreline.
Located along the southeastern shore of mammoth Lake Norman, the town of Cornelius is a northern neighbor of North Carolina's metropolis, Charlotte. The 1963 damming of the Catawba River by power conglomerate Duke Power (now Duke Energy) formed Lake Norman and created 70 miles of lakeside property in Cornelius alone. Today, not only does the lake provide the entire region with hydroelectric power, but it is also a popular spot for boating and other recreational activities. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Cornelius provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Cornelius. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.