2,374 Apartments for rent in Laurel, MD with Balconies
- Laurel Accessible Apartments (6)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (4)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Laurel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (16)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (14)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Laurel Furnished Apartments (3)
- Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Maryland City Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fulton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Beltsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairland Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Calverton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Jessup Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Laurel?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Laurel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laurel?
Need some local info on the renter's life in Laurel these days? Well, then you've found the perfect little apartment guide here. So, have a quick read, and then scroll through those listings to get the most out of your apartment hunting research.
Having trouble with Craigslist Laurel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Laurel renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.