1,220 Accessible Apartments for rent in Zionsville, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Zionsville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Zionsville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Zionsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Whitestown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carmel Accessible Apartments (6)
- Brownsburg Accessible Apartments (2)
- Speedway Accessible Apartments (2)
- Avon Accessible Apartments (3)
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (62)
- Noblesville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Danville Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Zionsville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Zionsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Zionsville?
Zionsville, Indiana, is the hometown of many sports people, past and present, and has contributed a good number of men to the Indianapolis Colts football team over the years, including Antoine Bethea, Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Ryan Diem, Rob Morris, and Chuck Pagano, the current head coach. It's always game time in Zionsville!
The city of Zionsville is found in Boone County, Indiana, and is only about 10 miles north of the major hub of Indianapolis to the south / southeast. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 14,160, and there are roughly 5,000 homes spread out across the city's boundaries. The weather in the city is categorized as humid subtropical, meaning the summers are usually hot and humid, and the winters are usually cool to mild, but rarely cold. Being only 17 minutes outside of Indianapolis, there are lots of other suburbs and settlements in the immediate area, such as Pike Township to the south and Carmel to the east. Getting around is also simple with Route 52, which circles Indianapolis, only a mile or so away, and State Route 421 linking straight to it through the city. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Zionsville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Zionsville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.